Are you looking for a competitive quote for a house move in Cowbridge? Quotd can save you time and money by providing you with up to 6 quotes from approved removals companies in Cowbridge for completing just one short form.
Plan your move
Moving home is a big upheaval, plan ahead to take some of the stress out of the process
- Double check your chosen mover can handle all of your possessions - especially if you have any fine art or a piano
- De-clutter before you move. Moving is a great time to get rid of all that old junk
- Save yourself money if you're packing yourself - start collecting materials early from local shops and friends. Make sure you have enough for all of your items
- Book the day off work. Even if everything is planned out in advance be on hand to sort out any last minute hiccups
- Take meter readings before you leave and make sure you check your utility contracts for minimum cancellation times.
- Check with your local authority about reserving a parking space for the removals lorry
Things to check
We want to help make your move as stress free as possible but please remember these points:
- Make sure you agree in writing the details with your chosen removal company. A quote is not a booking. Once you have found a company and price you like you will need to confirm the booking with them.
- Ensure the required insurance is in place, check insurance details with your removals company
- Check if your removals company have any weight or size limits for items. Pianos and similar objects will usually require specialist movers.
- Make sure you inform your removals company of any restricted access at your new or old home
Get a quote today
Get an instant quote from removals companies in Cowbridge in under a minute.
To receive a free, no-obligation quote for your move, just enter your postcode above. You will receive up to 6 quotes from approved removals companies for your consideration.
Your personal details will be used solely for the purpose of providing your quotes. Quotd will not contact you again for any other purpose or sell/pass on your details to any other parties.