Start your Rosewell move the right way with 6 quotes from approved removals companies. Tell us what you want, we get you up to 6 no obligation quotes and you pick the removals company that right for you. Moving house is stressful enough. Let us bring the removals quotes to you.
- Confirm your move date with your chosen removals company
- Have a good clear out. Get rid of anything you don’t need. Donate unwanted items to a local charity shop or sell them on an auction site to raise extra funds
- Start using up food in the freezer
- Book time off with work
- Inform utility companies and service providers like cable TV and broadband
- Pack overnight bags with changes of clothes, wash bags, bed linen etc so you have everything you need without unpacking everything
- Defrost the freezer
- Send out change of address cards
- Set up a mail re-direct with the post office
- Update the electoral register, you can do this online
- Make sure you have important phone numbers and details written down safely. This should include the estate agent, solicitors and mobile numbers for the removals company
Things to check
We want to help make your move as stress free as possible but please remember these points:
- Make sure you agree in writing the details with your chosen removal company. A quote is not a booking. Once you have found a company and price you like you will need to confirm the booking with them.
- Ensure the required insurance is in place, check insurance details with your removals company
- Check if your removals company have any weight or size limits for items. Pianos and similar objects will usually require specialist movers.
- Make sure you inform your removals company of any restricted access at your new or old home
Quotd offer a quick and easy way for you to have customised quotes from a number of removals companies around Rosewell sent directly to you. All we require are the details about what you need to move and we'll do the rest. All of our quotes are no obligation and you can choose the company that best fits your needs.