Pitsea Removals companies
Get quotes from up to 6 removals companies in Pitsea in under a minute.
Save time and money by comparing local removals companies instantly. Moving home is expensive and stressful enough, allow us to help make choosing a company to help you move. Whether a small, local move of a large, nationwide move, we have approved companies ready to give you the best prices available today.
- Confirm your move date with your chosen removals company
- Have a good clear out. Get rid of anything you don’t need. Donate unwanted items to a local charity shop or sell them on an auction site to raise extra funds
- Start using up food in the freezer
- Book time off with work
- Inform utility companies and service providers like cable TV and broadband
- Pack overnight bags with changes of clothes, wash bags, bed linen etc so you have everything you need without unpacking everything
- Defrost the freezer
- Send out change of address cards
- Set up a mail re-direct with the post office
- Update the electoral register, you can do this online
- Make sure you have important phone numbers and details written down safely. This should include the estate agent, solicitors and mobile numbers for the removals company
Things to check
We want to help make your move as stress free as possible but please remember these points:
- Make sure you agree in writing the details with your chosen removal company. A quote is not a booking. Once you have found a company and price you like you will need to confirm the booking with them.
- Ensure the required insurance is in place, check insurance details with your removals company
- Check if your removals company have any weight or size limits for items. Pianos and similar objects will usually require specialist movers.
- Make sure you inform your removals company of any restricted access at your new or old home
Compare quotes from up to 6 removals companies in Pitsea
To get your quotes just use the form above to tell us about your requirements. We'll find the movers that cover your area and ask them for quotes. As each move is unique quotes are bespoke and you'll receive them within 24 hours (usually within the hour). Once you have your quotes you are free to contact the companies directly should you wish to make changes. Please remember a quote is not a confirmed booking. Once you have a quote from a company that you want to use for your move you will need to confirm the booking with them directly.
Get started now, enter your postcode above.