Removals St James
Start your St James move the right way with 6 quotes from approved removals companies. Tell us what you want, we get you up to 6 no obligation quotes and you pick the removals company that right for you. Moving house is stressful enough. Let us bring the removals quotes to you.
Plan your move
Moving home is a big upheaval, plan ahead to take some of the stress out of the process
- Double check your chosen mover can handle all of your possessions - especially if you have any fine art or a piano
- De-clutter before you move. Moving is a great time to get rid of all that old junk
- Save yourself money if you're packing yourself - start collecting materials early from local shops and friends. Make sure you have enough for all of your items
- Book the day off work. Even if everything is planned out in advance be on hand to sort out any last minute hiccups
- Take meter readings before you leave and make sure you check your utility contracts for minimum cancellation times.
- Check with your local authority about reserving a parking space for the removals lorry
Things to check
We want to help make your move as stress free as possible but please remember these points:
- Make sure you agree in writing the details with your chosen removal company. A quote is not a booking. Once you have found a company and price you like you will need to confirm the booking with them.
- Ensure the required insurance is in place, check insurance details with your removals company
- Check if your removals company have any weight or size limits for items. Pianos and similar objects will usually require specialist movers.
- Make sure you inform your removals company of any restricted access at your new or old home
Compare quotes from up to 6 removals companies in St James
To get your quotes just use the form above to tell us about your requirements. We'll find the movers that cover your area and ask them for quotes. As each move is unique quotes are bespoke and you'll receive them within 24 hours (usually within the hour). Once you have your quotes you are free to contact the companies directly should you wish to make changes. Please remember a quote is not a confirmed booking. Once you have a quote from a company that you want to use for your move you will need to confirm the booking with them directly.
Get started now, enter your postcode above.